MS7250 Single Quadrupole GC-MS 는 정확도, 신뢰도, 정밀도가 높은 제품으로 일반적인 mass 분석뿐만 아니라 응용 분석에서도 그 성능이 뛰어납니다. MS7250 MS 는 식품안전, 환경보호, 재료화학산업, 생명과학, 의학연구 그리고 범죄수사 등 다양한 분야에서 널리 사용되고 있으며 높은 성능과 확실한 A/S를 보장합니다.
Quadrupole Mass Analyzer
- EI electron impact source, with dual heating robs independent heating which makes heating more uniform. Max temperature is 350℃.
- Dual filament design provides double filament life.
- Electron energy 10-100eV adjustable, enabling low-voltage operation to meet application requirements.
- Tube-shaped lens enhance focusing effect and dramatically improve ionization efficiency.
- Patented surface repulsion electrode design dramatically improves ion focusing effect.
- High precision metal molybdenum quadrupole mass analyzer, to achieve standard unit mass resolution.
- Removable pre-quadrupole filter device, to reduce pollution of main quadrupole and avoid cleaning maintenance.
- Pre-quadrupole equipped with scanning voltage with mass changes, to ameliorate fringing field, improve efficiency of ion incidence and achieve better detection sensitivity.
- High performance pre-vacuum pump and turbo molecular pump, to reduce ion collisions, background noise and memory effect.
- Pre-vacuum using GLD-136 small direct oil rotary plate pump geometrical pumping speed 165L/min.
- Stage-vacuum using Germany PFEIFFEER innovate Hipac™ turbo-molecular pump with a more reliable design compact structure, higher pumping speed and more efficient cooling system. To suit your specific needs and budget, 2 specification are available.
- Cleaning is an essential maintenance process for an ion source, prequadrupole system.
- MS7250 supplies a side door design of the vacuum chamber, which makes cleaning much easier, routine maintenance much more simple.